Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Diary entry

My host mother is incredable. Show gave me a bike so I can get to and from school easily. Its an old school mountain bike and it has about 15 gears, not bad. She is a great cook like I said before. The food is always hearty and healthy, yesterday we had a good dish that was just basically scalloped potatoes with a french twist, it was very good and filling. Tonight, there was stuffed tomatoes with some rice, excellent. Her son also lives here his name is Lorenzo and is a nice man. I do not see him expext at for a while at night because he gets up at five for work.

I began my classes today with meant that we had to listen to a lot of syallabus review really crazy boring stuff. Im excited though, I'll be taking French, 19th impressionism art, psychology, and European cities thru film and lit. They all should be great Im pretty stoked.

No comments: