Monday, September 21, 2009

Diary entry

So what happened to the 300 + days of sunshine i was promised back at orientation? They have been flooded by copious amounts of rain and covered up by clouds. The weather actually reminds of how it is back in colorado but my host mom it hardly ever rains; this is hard to believe since it has rained like 5 days out of the past week and a half but ill take her on faith. I forgot that my bus does not run on sundays and its really not a big deal b/c my legs have grown stronger and i can hoof my way back in about 15 mins these days. The only problem will be when moses' flood pays aix a lil visit. i was waiting for my bus when the simaltaneous realizations hit me (1) my bus does not run on sundays (2) its raining like a thunderstorm underwater. I decided i was not going to wait it out (mistake). By the time i got to my door i was past drenched i was a freakin merman. My shoes are still drying on my window sil as i type this.

Just keep piling it on. My camera is a having a lense malfunction. I think some crumbs got into the mechanism from a pocket in my camel. !!!!! i wont go on further its an easy fix supposedly i just need to find a store. we will see.

However, my room a ocktoberfest has just been upgraded to a suite and will be given to us free of charge b/c the hostel has overbooked hence~~~>ME~~~>STOKED~~~~>the best things are free...and at ocktoberfest.

I said something at diner last night and my family cracked up for almost 5 mins straight i kid you not. I believe i said, "i study psychology at school." This was pertainent to the conversation, but why this was so funny i cant fathom. Im positive they were not laughing at me but i was not laughing so they were not laughin with me either. Bof!

No comments: