Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mon Velo

Ive got a bike! yeah im totally rockin the suburbs and shreddin the concrete gnar here. I was sorta scared at first b.c the bikers all ride in the street with the cars but after the first day i got over it. I love ridin my bike back and forth from school bc instead of a 30-40 min walk its now like a 15-20 min bike ride. Going around les rotondes (round abouts) is crazy, you have busses and cars flying by but no one honks at the bikers. I guess it is just expected. i keep takin a different way home to see if i can find the fastest route, and by that i mean i keep getting lost. Its okay though the city is not that big and with the help of my handy dandy map i keep finding my way home.



I like to listen to Pink Floyd's Bike and Queen's Bicycle Race while riding, duh. Lyrics are below:



I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like. It's got a basket, a bell that rings And things to make it look good. I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it. You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world. I'll give you anything, everything if you want things.I've got a cloak it's a bit of a joke. There's a tear up the front. It's red and black. I've had it for months. If you think it could look good, then I guess it should. You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world. I'll give you anything, everything if you want things.I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house. I don't know why I call him Gerald. He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse. You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world. I'll give you anything, everything if you want things.I've got a clan of gingerbread men. Here a man, there a man, lots of gingerbread men. Take a couple if you wish. They're on the dish. You're the kind of girl that fits in with my world. I'll give you anything, everything if you want things.I know a room full of musical tunes. Some rhyme, some ching, most of them are clockwork. Let's go into the other room and make them work.



Bicycle bicycle bicycle I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like You say black I say white You say bark I say bite You say shark I say hey man Jaws was never my scen eAnd I don't like Star Wars You say Rolls I say Royce You say God give me a choice You say Lord I say Christ I don't believe in Peter Pan Frankenstein or Superman All I wanna do is Bicycle bicycle bicycle I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my Bicycle races are coming your way So forget all your duties oh yeah Fat bottomed girls they'll be riding today So look out for those beauties oh yeah On your marks get set go! Bicycle race bicycle race bicycle race Bicycle bicycle bicycle I want to ride my bicycle bicycle Bicycle bicycle bicycle Bicycle raceYou say coke I say caine You say John I say Wayne Hot dog I say cool it man I don't wanna be the President of America You say smile I say cheese Cartier I say please Income tax I say Jesus I don't wanna be a candidate for Vietnam or Watergate Cause all I wanna do is Bicycle bicycle bicycle I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like.

No comments: